IGNORED

H.R. GIGER

YEK

it turns out

rdj-42.jpg

rdj-43.jpg

he's a fanboy as well

maybe he's troon omg

i remember back in college a friend of mine got his hands on some special hr giger book pdf that had these pictures in them and someone else was in the room looking at that first pic and they were like "Oh my god are those DICKS around his face??!?"

they also look like they are jizzing

oh hai, I'm supposed to be at an opening where they're showing one of his sculptures and some other sci fi related stuff. thank you for reminding me, free alchohol here I come.

it turns out

rdj-42.jpg

rdj-43.jpg

he's a fanboy as well

maybe he's troon omg

i remember back in college a friend of mine got his hands on some special hr giger book pdf that had these pictures in them and someone else was in the room looking at that first pic and they were like "Oh my god are those DICKS around his face??!?"

they also look like they are jizzing

are they supposed to be aphex faces?

ive recently rediscovered an affinity for his work. for some reason i came to associate him with a kind of adolescent corniness, but ive changed my mind. the alien creature design alone is amazing. bought this gelaskin for my macbook a few weeks ago-

42_HRGiger_LandscapeXIX_300-white.jpg

i went back and tried to play darkseed a few years ago but never finished it and had to format the computer cause it was at work and that machine was getting salvaged, it was the only one i could get the sound blaster sound effects to work properly on cause the game is so old. might try it again soon with dosbox or something

Archived