IGNORED

WATMM Member Interviews: Kaen

Guest Adjective

kaen why do you never log out of facebook and let er'ryone hack it all the time?

:wubs:

i went to make burgers, FUCKING BURGERS and i come back to justin bieber. dammit.

my facebook recent updates page is made more interesting by kirsty's constant frapage :wub:

ya i know right, fucking bitch ahahaha, that last quote tho is a corker, zack and miri ftw

do you feel that you might regret your passion for piercings/body mods at a later point in your life?

Nevar

who would win in a fight - a bear or twenty badgers?

Bear would burst through so much drywall the house construction industry would fucking collapse.

Guest Enter a new display name

This interview made me realize how kind and deep Kaen actually is, despite his aggressive look. I would hug him anytime if he allowed me to.

do you feel that you might regret your passion for piercings/body mods at a later point in your life?

i may do, its obviously quite possible but ive had nothing so far that cant be reversed or hidden, im considering a bifurcation of the tongue, more commonly know as tongue splitting for aesthetics and sexual enhancement but even that is fully reversible so i really see no worry there. Tattoos on the other hand are another matter, i have no work yet but i have both full sleeves planned and a full back piece in the works but until a machine touches my skin, im not going to worry about it, ill know when the time is right and i will jump into it with all my heart and full commitment, thats what i owe to myself at the very least for the sacrifice of being permanently marked.

badgers hands down

kaen why do you never log out of facebook and let er'ryone hack it all the time?

:wubs:

i went to make burgers, FUCKING BURGERS and i come back to justin bieber. dammit.

my facebook recent updates page is made more interesting by kirsty's constant frapage :wub:

ya i know right, fucking bitch ahahaha, that last quote tho is a corker, zack and miri ftw

What, so half the time I'm like 'God I love KAEN' I'm really loving K? :wacko:

i may do, its obviously quite possible but ive had nothing so far that cant be reversed or hidden, im considering a bifurcation of the tongue, more commonly know as tongue splitting for aesthetics and sexual enhancement but even that is fully reversible so i really see no worry there. Tattoos on the other hand are another matter, i have no work yet but i have both full sleeves planned and a full back piece in the works but until a machine touches my skin, im not going to worry about it, ill know when the time is right and i will jump into it with all my heart and full commitment, thats what i owe to myself at the very least for the sacrifice of being permanently marked.

badgers hands down

Didn't they develop an ink that you can get rid of through a simple procedure. I read about it in new scientist a few years ago. I wonder if it's been brought to market yet.

badgers hands down

Didn't they develop an ink that you can get rid of through a simple procedure. I read about it in new scientist a few years ago. I wonder if it's been brought to market yet.

i think i read about it but tbh, it kinda defeats the purpose, getting tattooed for most people is a statement or them completing themselves, if it was readily removable it would probably lose its value

Oh ok. I'd see it more like changing your desktop background or shirt from time to time. Perhaps people have, in the past, dressed their decisions around their getting inked in the way you described precisely because it was such a final, irreversible process.

But the culture may change, along with the coming technologies.

Also I don't really see this current generation's faux ironic hipster tats as holding any more meaning than last years out of date bus timetable. So i don't know about most people these fashion victim days investing much time or thought into their drug addled university missteps.

I'm glad though that for you it will mean something, ain't knocking that man. I was just using what you said as a jumping off point for me to whinge about hipsters tis all. heh

;-] :: [-;

hahahah thats cool but im def not some hipster faggot who will get a generic chest piece slogan or musical notes or fucking STRAIGHT EDGE bollocks, when i do finally get tattoos they will reflect my true inner self, something i will have thought about for many many years, i may not even get touched by a tattoo machine until im past my 40's, i dont take this shit lightly at all.

hahahah thats cool but im def not some hipster faggot who will get a generic chest piece slogan or musical notes or fucking STRAIGHT EDGE bollocks, when i do finally get tattoos they will reflect my true inner self, something i will have thought about for many many years, i may not even get touched by a tattoo machine until im past my 40's, i dont take this shit lightly at all.

There is no way in this known universe that i've ever pictured you as an hipster mate.

omG haha now I am picturing you as one. pony print collared shirt with the top button done up, light blue skinny jeans and flouro 80's high-tops. good lord.

Archived