IGNORED

Children Dying From Cancer

Guest Gary C

Guest Gary C

http://www.causes.com/causes/290741-children-dying-from-cancer

Is this real? Almost 2 million people have acknowledged this 'cause', but the comments page reads like a troll. Perhaps it's just me, am I so devoid of decency that I can only see comedy in such earnest emotion?

On a larger scale; are 'causes' (e.g. #Pray for Japan) the ultimate in arm-chair activism and charity?

Guest Iain C

i don't think they're trolling - people really are this stupid. even the utter dregs of society can use Facebook and Youtube, and by god they do.

Guest Gary C

I can't see anywhere to donate, so this can certainly be placed in the Most Vapid Form of Raising Awareness category.

Guest yikes

i don't think they're trolling - people really are this stupid. even the utter dregs of society can use WATTM Facebook and Youtube, and by god they do.

hmmm look who's talking…idiot

Guest Iain C

i don't think they're trolling - people really are this stupid. even the utter dregs of society can use WATTM Facebook and Youtube, and by god they do.

hmmm look who's talking…idiot

you_mad.jpg

it's painful to see,i am very sad to see this pics . how can god do this with human that is most beautiful creationof god,

itz painfull 2 c sch thngz......:(

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!pls save this little angel god pls help her to stay with her parents!!!!pls plssssssssssssssssss

"as cancer recovery is still not in human capability, only god can help us by showing the way to recover it."

ummmmmmmmmmm.....................interesting statement there..

Guest Coalbucket PI

Some things I don't like:

* the idea that adding your name to a list on the internet is in any way useful

* religion

* the concept of 'raising awareness'

* poor spelling and grammar

Archived