IGNORED

Bacon and peanut butter sandwich.

DerWaschbar

salty and salty? needs something sweet like chocolate too.

can you get unsalted peanut butter over there?

i've tried this and it's awesome. but i had tomato in there too.

same as bacon, waffles and maple syrup.

ah yes. good call.

waffles or pancakes with bacon and syrup is every Sunday morning at our house. sometimes the wife throws chocolate chips in the batter. I cover the whole thing with whipped cream.

Guest Iain C

bacon's gross. best sandwich i've had lately is a fucking spinach and ricotta tortellini sandwich in thick crusty bread with loads of butter and cheese on top (parmesan and cheddar). you can't fuck with that.

sometimes the wife throws chocolate chips in the batter. I cover the whole thing with whipped cream.

woah! bacon, waffles, maple syrup, choc chips and whip cream! sounds like something elvis would have eaten.

bacon's gross. best sandwich i've had lately is a fucking spinach and ricotta tortellini sandwich in thick crusty bread with loads of butter and cheese on top (parmesan and cheddar). you can't fuck with that.

pasta sounds like just about the only thing that wouldn't work in a sandwich. you're such a stuyoouuuudent iain.

Guest Gary C

A Deathwich too far?

tumblr_l4c2j46rKk1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

Guest Coalbucket PI

pasta sounds like just about the only thing that wouldn't work in a sandwich. you're such a stuyoouuuudent iain.

I once put risotto on toast as a student but pasta sarnies is really not cricket

I once put risotto on toast as a student but pasta sarnies is really not cricket

risotto on toast and pasta on toast is perfectly acceptable.

pasta sarnies are a completely different ball game (to cricket).

pasta with bread = cricket

Guest Iain C

i'm gainfully employed in London, actually - you know, the city that keeps the rest of the country's economy afloat. pasta sandwiches are fucking awesome you philisitines. my girlfriend laughed, my housemate looked afraid, but i ate the fucker. then passed out for three hours.

next up i'm making a mashed potato and homemade red onion gravy sandwich. you heard it here first.

i'm gainfully employed in London, actually

i know but you're such a stuyoooooooouuuuuuuuuuudeeent!

Guest couch

i'm gainfully employed in London, actually - you know, the city that keeps the rest of the country's economy afloat. pasta sandwiches are fucking awesome you philisitines. my girlfriend laughed, my housemate looked afraid, but i ate the fucker. then passed out for three hours.

next up i'm making a mashed potato and homemade red onion gravy sandwich. you heard it here first.

What kind of bread are you using for that pasta sandwich?

Guest Iain C

What kind of bread are you using for that pasta sandwich?

just a crusty white tin loaf from Sainsburys

the city that keeps the rest of the country's economy afloat.

au contraire mon petit pois. all the bankers are in london, right?

:emotawesomepm9:

sometimes the wife throws chocolate chips in the batter. I cover the whole thing with whipped cream.

woah! bacon, waffles, maple syrup, choc chips and whip cream! sounds like something elvis would have eaten.

like this....

p834903935-4.jpg

and the syrup runs all over your plate drenching the bacon in it too...

:spiteful:

Archived