IGNORED

Bacon and peanut butter sandwich.

DerWaschbar

bacon's gross. best sandwich i've had lately is a fucking spinach and ricotta tortellini sandwich in thick crusty bread with loads of butter and cheese on top (parmesan and cheddar). you can't fuck with that.

Could no doubt be improved with the addition of bacon, IMHO.

These are some tasty treats in here! The peanut butter/cream cheese combo sounds just mad enough to work. I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to innovate in the realm of flavor.

i eat PB & banana sandwiches on dave's killer bread almost every day. that shit is amazing. and would benefit from bacon, but that takes too long and i will not be microwaving my bacon for any reason ever OK.

i eat PB & banana sandwiches on dave's killer bread almost every day. that shit is amazing. and would benefit from bacon, but that takes too long and i will not be microwaving my bacon for any reason ever OK.

Never microwave bacon. Don't do it.

Guest Billov

I would go a step further and make a bacon, peanut butter, honey sandwich. Gonna try this soon.

Made a jack daniels and honey glaze for some bbq'd chicken last week. B-E-A-U-fucking tasty.

best sandwich i've had lately is a fucking spinach and ricotta tortellini sandwich in thick crusty bread with loads of butter and cheese on top (parmesan and cheddar). you can't fuck with that.

that does sound pretty good-

Could no doubt be improved with the addition of bacon, IMHO.

well.

seriously though, you guys better recognize the possibility of peanut butter and cream cheese together.

1. wake up

2. fry bacon

3. make/toast waffles

4. mix peanut butter and cream cheese

5. cut bananas

6. sandwich bacon, pb&cc, bananas between two waffles

7. fucking command the day.

Archived