IGNORED

Easter Egg on Donkey Rhubarb

KovalainenFanBoy

Just found this comment on discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Donkey-Rhubarb/release/175108), regarding the CD single release of Donkey Rhubarb:

Fold out the paper sleeve for a funny "hidden part", and find information about a fictional German metal group called Exiled - lyrics, "pictures" and greetings..... Cool! :)

Can someone provide pics? I'm curious about it now...

I wonder which version this is on, since this particular one appears to be the Rough Trade Records GmbH version linked... I'll have a look on my WARP UK CD copy when I get home. Funny how this was posted in 2004 and just now someone's discovered/mentioned it...

I'll bet it has nothing to do with Richard, too!

Guest drukqs

Oh, I think I remember seeing the fake band listing. It was a bunch of ridiculous names that were really hilarious. Fuck, why cant I remember where I saw this?

• 2 months later...
Guest Aphex

actually my copy seems to be a Uk import becuase it doesn't have the "fake liner nots" nor does it have a rough trad logo

Archived