IGNORED

HANSEN - THINKING 'BOUT SOMETHIN'

Guest hahathhat

Fag on the keyboard looks like, a fuckin Stevie Wonder wannabe... And Stevie Wonder this ain't. These guys are still making music?

Fuck me, the pop industry is seriously up the shitter when it's Hansen making what is probably *the* most enjoyable pop song in the last couple of years. Maybe I'm just in a good mood because it's Friday, but that seriously wasn't bad!

well a different blind pianist then, I guess I was close...

Fuck me, the pop industry is seriously up the shitter when it's Hansen making what is probably *the* most enjoyable pop song in the last couple of years. Maybe I'm just in a good mood because it's Friday, but that seriously wasn't bad!

No kidding, I kept saying to myself as the vid went on "damnit stop being catchy I want to hate this" Perhaps it's the old Rhodes keyboard though I've always loved the sound of those

Guest hahathhat

yeah. the "i've been thinkin 'bout somethin', i've been thinkin' 'bout somethin' other than you" 'hook' is like nails on a chalkboard, but.... every other thing there is actually really good !

i feel dirty saying that....

That's because aside from the shitty hook, this is at its heart, not a pop tune, but rather an old school r&b tune. One could wish to hear this kind of music on the radio again as opposed to auto-tuned interchangeable cookie cutter divas.

Also the rhodes doesn't hurt at all...goddamn I don't have many materialistic fetishes, but I want one of them!

Archived