IGNORED

Avril 14th sheet music...

chenGOD

William S. Braintree posted page one of this in some other thread.

who's got the rest of it?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

:)

Guest MMBKG

WATMM should band together and rewrite it. It takes me very long to read sheet music, so can anyone point out the first mistake?

sorry, i don't want to sound like a queef but i have a different version of the sheet music and it's much more err correct

i can't supply you my sheet music though, very queef-like of me/.

I was thinking about MIDI linking one of my keyboards, playing it properly to sort it. Of course the "real" thing is not playable with one person. You will have to drop a few of the high notes at the end. It is my interpretation if you like, also there are some octaves that are inplausible to do.

WATMM should band together and rewrite it. It takes me very long to read sheet music, so can anyone point out the first mistake?

There are many... look for example the top and bottom notes should be sync'ed in the first part, they are not aligned. There are wrong notes and other bad timings aswell. The only stuff I have though.

Of course the "real" thing is not playable with one person. You will have to drop a few of the high notes at the end. It is my interpretation if you like, also there are some octaves that are inplausible to do.

Program it in reason (it has quite good piano sounds) or something similar.

I could program it in reason, but I enjoy playing the piano as well.

And yekker yer a faggit if you don't supply yer sheetmusic.

Like I said when I get a new MIDI lead I'll play it in correct some bits of the human error perfect the notes. Make a "solo" version of the peice then it'll be sorted.

I could program it in reason, but I enjoy playing the piano as well.

And yekker yer a faggit if you don't supply yer sheetmusic.

hehehe, ok man, i'lll see what i can do it's at my parents'

• 3 weeks later...

Yeaaah! nice one. Really good timing as well I was going to have to re-write it because I'm doing the peice for my music GCSE performance... Saved me a lot of trouble :grin:

Archived