• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

the authority is obviously the man with the royksoppy avatar

lol

its thick with bromanCe in here

wtf?

he is reading this lolling like a tWAt

joy rex should let some OF his biggest fans do a buy back and pay 100.00 us dollars to reinstate shitbird's waATTMr status

hold on ... this joke's probably been done way before 1996 but .... TWATMM?! :emotawesomepm9:

Guest sirch

I'm tired of being nice - fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

bestiality threesomes? in my watmm? :duckhunt:

perhaps bans for serious offenses should start off at 1 month ban from watmm, and upon return from 1 month ban continue as follows:

• 2nd offense - 2 month ban
  • 3rd offense - 3 month ban
  • 4th offense - 6 month ban
  • 5th offense - 12 month ban

obviously if someone comes back from a year long ban and starts fucking about, by all means have at them. however if someone tries to turn a new leaf after any of these serious offenses maybe it could work out something like this: if the person is on their nth offense, look at the span between this offense and their return. If this amount of time is greater than the penalty for an n-1 offense, penalize them as if it were an n-1 offense (or if it has been n-1 + n-2, etc, give them the lesser penalty). not trying to create some loopholes to allow people to game the system, but perhaps if we had a little more of a framework for the length/duration of bans the community would not be so up in arms about outright permabanning?

A bit lenient, I'd say 3 strikes as a maximum

Don't listen to him, his username was inspired by an RDJ track.

your avatar really annoys me.

twatmm? hardly knew mm!

th_seppuku.gif

Guest sirch

its thick with bromanCe in here

wtf?

he is reading this lolling like a tWAt

joy rex should let some OF his biggest fans do a buy back and pay 100.00 us dollars to reinstate shitbird's waATTMr status

lol

Guest Synthacat 9

actually named after a deepex track, and rushup edge didn't come out until june :cool:

of course lenience with the severity of warnings/bans/time off means that joyrex will be able to let you know that you are on a slippery slope(meant to delete "serious" from offense, but that's subjective either way), if you keep slippin you keep slippin til you're looking at half of a year gone on watmm with three strikes... four strikes is another half year... five is another year. so hypothetically even after five strikes and two total years without posting you'll have some time to decide that you're not going to do whatever it is that you were doing that got you banned the five previous times.

or not

Guest sirch

tbh i don't care about any of this stuff. i didn't know kakapo, didn't even know much about boxing day, either.

just be yourselves you twats and if you get banned you get banned.. so what, you'll get over it and go do something else instead.

live 'n learn, you grow up, aaaaage, get wiser, be less twatish, etc. etc mother fuckers, int'it.

tbh i don't care about any of this stuff. i didn't know kakapo, didn't even know much about boxing day, either.

just be yourselves you twats and if you get banned you get banned.. so what, you'll get over it and go do something else instead.

live 'n learn, you grow up, aaaaage, get wiser, be less twatish, etc. etc mother fuckers, int'it.

i agree with this. keep being yourself, sirch. don't ever stop. i have faith in the system.

Guest sirch

i agree with this. keep being yourself, sirch. don't ever stop. i have faith in the system.

i'd love/ like to meet you irl.. i have faith that 1 day our Human bodies will meet in the same 3 dimensional space, and our glances will lock.

then, and only then will i puke in your face, punch you in the gut and then push over with my little finger.

and don't think just because you pay money to home up in here that you are safe, kaini. nobody is safe now!! and you are 1 of the biggest cunts of all. believe, homeboy!! Muwahahahahahahahah ;P

sirch might get banned before year's end.

dude i meant i don't care about the fuss being made about kakapo being banned. i didn't know him. didn't care to. haven't been here too long.

simple as that.

peace :)

i'd love/ like to meet you irl.. i have faith that 1 day our Human bodies will meet in the same 3 dimensional space, and our glances will lock.

then, and only then will i puke in your face, punch you in the gut and then push over with my little finger.

and don't think just because you pay money to home up in here that you are safe, kaini. nobody is safe now!! and you are 1 of the biggest cunts of all. believe, homeboy!! Muwahahahahahahahah ;P

hmmm, that is certainly a different attitude to the previous 'we could all sit down in a pub and have a pint' attitude you've expressed in other posts on this forum. i'm considered reporting you for making physical threats against me - something that has resulted in bans in the past - but it's far more amusing to watch you generate facepalm after facepalm. i'm thinking of the community here - you're far funnier when you're allowed to post.

Guest sirch

i'm not trying to be a dick but pretty much the only reason i registered here was to access the downloads section, as i'm sure a big bunch of other ppl have done also. i've aquired some really good and rare stuff from this forum through that section and from friends PM's and ppl posting links, etc. that's what it's/was all about for me is the sharing of rare tunes, mixes, live sets, and chat about your favourite artists, etc.

so i love certain subforums for this reason and have made several good friends here that are important to me.

however, my life doesn't revolve around watmm. and that's not a diss to the site at all, but... should be something that certain peoples here ought to think about.

loads loads more i could say 'bout all this but there's no point going into it all.......

peace, y'all ........

Guest sirch

hmmm, that is certainly a different attitude to the previous 'we could all sit down in a pub and have a pint' attitude you've expressed in other posts on this forum. i'm considered reporting you for making physical threats against me - something that has resulted in bans in the past - but it's far more amusing to watch you generate facepalm after facepalm. i'm thinking of the community here - you're far funnier when you're allowed to post.

kaini, STFU for once. jesus christ. lol

Guest sirch

also, what i said before about sitting down in a pub, chatting, having a laugh, etc. i was referring to Boxing Day. not you.

don't get ahead of yourself. i don't want to drink with you. but i'd glady puke on you.

Guest sirch

fuck this shit.............

let's post pictures of tits..... !!!!!!!!! AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Guest the anonymous forumite

I'll miss Kakapo and his wit. Facepalm of the year awarded to Sirch.

Guest sirch

I'll miss Kakapo and his wit. Facepalm of the year awarded to Sirch.

LOL. thanks kind stranger....

Archived