IGNORED

TUNAK TUNAK

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

i am sure to watch this video every morning. it is better than an adderall suppository !!

i recall first experiencing the splendor of dhaler mhendhihi in high school, in the computer lab. good god, what is that phallic motion he's doing with his finger? does he know how silly he looks? and this lol-tastic breakdown. the funky rompler synth work -- note the song's ending flourish. what is going on? something to do with the four elements. but that's about all i can gather...

people play it, over and over. one such gentlemen is TAMEEM, a chap of genuine indian descent, but born in america. he loves the video so much he takes it home, and shows the tubes to his indian parents. THEY ARE OFFENDED!!! american school has made a mockery of their esteemed culture. ANGRY CALLS TO SCHOOL !!

and that's how tunak tunak got banned from the flavor lab (called thus as it was all colored iMacs). tameem was extremely embarrassed his parents had gotten the video banned. nice job, tameem's parents.

indeed classic hathathat, i forgot it!!!! we played it in counter strike on the hlss sound playing programm :emotawesomepm9:

Archived