IGNORED

Ice hockey world championship 2011

megapussi

C'mon, Finland will lose the final. They are incapable of getting shit done when it really matters. And they will face Sweden which makes it even more of a sure thing. Of course, I hope I am wrong and this team is different.

Yay! Was already getting tired of this MM95 nevä föget thing. Glad there will something new to go on about for the next 16 years. Well done. Finland is probably going to celebrate until midsummer.

that goal was almost a no-goal due to high sticking infringement (for the non hockeyfags = the stick cant be above the crossbar of the goal) just sayin'

They reviewed it for minutes after during the game. I was watching it prior to the Winterhawks losing to the Kootenay Ice last Friday.

one of the greatest goals ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH4Yn36fh7o

amazing goal but i've seen it happen a few time before. not to take away from it but it ain't no fuckin' bobby orr.

amazing goal none the less. awe inspiring.

orr inspiring

That Granlund goal has been seen a few times, but it's the easily the highest level where it has been pulled off, a 0-0 semi-final game at the World Championships.

Assistant coach Pasi Nurminen happy to return to Finland

nupe.gif

that goal was almost a no-goal due to high sticking infringement (for the non hockeyfags = the stick cant be above the crossbar of the goal) just sayin'

They reviewed it for minutes after during the game. I was watching it prior to the Winterhawks losing to the Kootenay Ice last Friday.

go ice!

Archived