IGNORED

my latest hit

Guest EleminoP

Guest EleminoP

Jeweled Cave Monolith

lots of field recording samples and some neat-o synths and cool drums and i messed up the ending.

:squarepusher:

Guest tht tne

what does it mean when there is an inordinate amount of silence at the end of a track on soundcloud

Guest Saraband

Certainly Interesting. With that being said it's not really something that i could listen to more than once. And that is not because it is experimental but because the experimentation seems to be "just for the sake of experimentation". I think you certainly have alot of potential so my main advice is to craft songs instead of ideas and be tasteful with your experimentation. Keep at it.

Guest EleminoP

Thanks for the responses. I should have said this is a work in progress (only did one highly inebriated take). I wanted to see what was thought of of the sounds though.

Guest illfly mandog

Juicy! i love the way found sound is unrecognizable out of context. should go out with your zoom together some time soon, eh?

edit; you should definitely expand on this boy

Archived