IGNORED

Aphex CDs for sale...

KyonPalm

I'm looking to sell off my double copies of Surfing on Sine Waves and the RDJ album on CD. I'm also willing to let go of SAW 1 and I Care Because You Do, as I've since gotten them in the ever-so-superior vinyl format.

They're all in perfect condition, no damage at all. Anyway, here's some prices:

SOSW: $9.99

RDJ Album: $5.99

SAW 1: $7.99

ICBYD: $6.99

US shipping included (call it a WATMM discount), though I'll tag on $3 for international shipments. I'll offer a discount if you buy more than one!

If you're interested, please PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

The RDJ album and SAW1 are now sold, leaving Surfing on Sine Waves and I Care Because You Do. I'll take a dollar off if you buy them both, for a total of $16. Still, offers are considered, so if you're interested, just PM me. :aphexsign:

I'm looking to sell off my double copies of Surfing on Sine Waves and the RDJ album on CD. I'm also willing to let go of SAW 1 and I Care Because You Do, as I've since gotten them in the ever-so-superior vinyl format.

Explain why do you find vinyl so superior to CD?

TNT: It's just a remark about how most people (read: hipsters) think vinyl is the end-all-be-all for sound quality. I understand both sides' arguments, but I prefer it mostly because it always looks better than any other format.

Chassis: It's no more expensive than buying new, and I'm offering discounts on shipping, so it's hardly unreasonable.

ThatSpanishGuy: Because I'm (relatively) new here and don't know how. Maybe it's because I'm on an iPhone...

Anyway, I'll get around to editing the first post with these prices:

SOSW: $6.99

ICBYD: $5.99

EDIT: Well crap, it looks like I just can't edit any of the other posts besides this one. Huh.

TNT: It's just a remark about how most people (read: hipsters) think vinyl is the end-all-be-all for sound quality. I understand both sides' arguments, but I prefer it mostly because it always looks better than any other format.

Seconded for the look, confirmed with the sound quality (which can only be enjoyable on a goo$ood sound system, otherwise not any difference is discernible sadly)

Archived