IGNORED

I broke my face

J3FF3R00

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rabid

I had a similar thing happen to me, also at the bottom of a hill. I had so many bandages on me that I looked like a mummy.

lol really? how much? here in romania, the treatment for this kind of an emergency is absolutely free of charge :closedeyes:

The amoxicillin was something like $89 and the hydrocodone was $20.

With my insurance, the co-pay cost total was nearly $50.

What! where did you go? amoxicillin is like $4 at Walmart.

Walgreens. Maybe it is some other Amox.

Either way, it was retarded expensive.

jefferoo-dream.jpg

That is really fucking awesome! :emotawesomepm9:

Wannabe-Edit: Once you've started taking them, you should definitely go through with it and take the prescribed dosage though. But I recommend asking them doctor when you have the chance whether the antibiotics are really necessary in each case. I had to take ABs maybe four times in my whole life, my ex-gf practically got prescribed some every month or so and was constantly on them. Her body is seriously messed up (although hot).

I mentioned her huge tits (E-cups or something, and she wasn't fat) in some other thread and pics were requested, I was still with her then so I told her about it and she gave me permission to take some pics especially for it. I should have posted them when I had the chance, but NOW I can't do it cause she's my ex ... :fail: But xxx has seen her picture so you're gonna have to take his word for it. :cisfor:

Anyway, I think I remember this thread being about some guy who got in a treadmill accident or something ... ?

I'm still on good terms with her and it'd be low to post her pictures in an "I hit that" kinda way - had she fucked me over, I might have done it, but that's not the case. But I was just messing about in the first place, my way of saying even though she looked good and healthy she was sick from antibiotics and drinking so much fucking coke light all the time. Also I have weird preferences and you probably wouldn't find her body that hot anyway cause you probably like skinny matchstick women like everyone else. :wink: Like I said she wasn't fat, but she was like a smaller and slightly chubby version of Dita von Teese, I liked that, but she was kinda insecure and could be very annoying at times.

I'd guess 7 or 8.

Jesus!

Sorry, that was a joke. I have no idea. I was 100% unconscious.

I'm glad you're ok, jefferoo. Had I driven by, I would have assisted you (right after taking a picture with my balls in your mouth).

Nah but seriously, I'm glad you were wearing a helmet. I can't even remember the last bike helmet I've seen in this city, and considering the general hostile carelessness of Los Angeles drivers, that scares the hell out of me.

Hope you heal up nicely.

Glad you came out of it well. I'm planning to get into downhill biking shortly. I've been slightly put off now. I forgot about the chance I could fall off and do some damage.

• 1 month later...

A little update (in case you care):

I'm healed up nicely, except for my heel, that is. I still can't completely walk on it. I find myself shifting a lot of my weight to the ball of my left foot. I get cramps all up and down my leg if I do a ton of walking. Ugh. I have an appointment with a orthopedic doctor in a week to check it out. The palms of my hands also hurt if I put weight on them. Hopefully that stops soon because it is really fucking annoying.

I've been to the scene of the accident a few times to try and make sense of what happened. I've also asked a bunch of people their opinions and, according to most people I give the details to, it seems likely that I was either hit from behind or that I may have been trying to avoid an oncoming vehicle or something.

It's also a bit fishy that the guy who found me (who claimed to be some deputy sheriff) called the EMT direct. Because he didn't call 911 there is no police report. It almost makes me suspicious that he was involved. I wish I could remember what he looked like or his name. I was so out of it. All I remember was he drove a small white car... and I'm not even 100% on that. The whole thing has me feeling like I'm trying to solve some Hardy Boys mystery.

I also ate my last Hydrocodone last night. It helps knock me out when I'm uncomfortable in bed.

Any of you guys private investigators, podiatrists or orthopedic doctors? If so, I may have some work for ya.

Archived