IGNORED

Honey Leakage

Dpek

Guest ansgaria

Pretty darn good.

I'm reckon that Pitchfork would love this track, it's a potential semi-hipster hit. (Surely hope that doesn't offend you as it does to some lads in here)

Nooo of course it did not offend me :) It would be good if I got recognized on Pitchfork because $$$$$ :emotawesomepm9:

Thank you for you comment, Hasselbalch :)

Really interesting things going on here, I enjoyed it. I'd like to hear this on monitors actually because as intense and emotional as it sounds, parts were almost overpowering my headphones (not clipping) so I'm intrigued to hear it on another set up. Liked the subtle voices in this and the melodies in general. Sort of reminded me of M83 a little bit but definitely something different. Good overall.

Sounds pretty chill, bro. I could totally bro out with the bros to this on the beach and just chill.

Well done, man. This has strong production value, and the track progresses very well. The vocals really uplift it as well. I can dig.

Thank you boys, appreciate the kind words :) I admit it is a little bit "bro"-ish, but I can't help myself, this I like :D

Archived