IGNORED

if you had the chance to meet yourself from 1992

keltoi

i'd probably be challenged to a tree climbing competition, get kicked in the face by myself, fall out of the tree, break my leg and get concussion, and not see myself again for a few hours.. when 8 year old me turns up he'll try and do first aid on me by trying to put my leg in a sling. i'll tell him you don't put broken legs in slings.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

1992 happens to be the year I was born. So, I dunno, what do you teach a three-month-old baby?

how to survive a figure four

Take him to the nearest military camp for depressed kids for six months, steal all those pathetic sepultura and pantera tapes, put SAW 85/92 and Incunabula under his pillow. And a note saying something along these lines:

you MUST use all your energies into finding something to DO that YOU find interesting with YOUR life and you have to start NOW. It is not going to be easy but it's nothing compared to how it's going to be like if you don't follow this advice and find yourself in 2011 once again writing another variation of this obvious and rather pathetic message to another 12 year old version of yourself. Hint: it definitely does not involve drugs, the Internet, adapting to a bad reality or hanging out with bored and self destructive people. OKTHXBYE.

Of course it's not going to work haven't you guys seen 12 Monkeys? Now it would be quite interesting to map the development of a once taciturn kid turned fascist robot into aphex twin and autechre since 1992 in a third world country ...

one of the things i would do is to tell myself to do a few bingers before my soccer games. i didn't realize how much better i was playing high until playing at college. it was easier to slow the game down and anticipate proper.

Archived