IGNORED

if you had the chance to meet yourself from 1992

keltoi

what would happen? would your present self enjoy the company of your past self and vice versa? what words of wisdom would you give? what would you get up to? maybe your younger self would be disappointed to see what he/she will become?

younger watmmers can get creative with the 92 scenario or choose to just go back 10 years.

why 92? well it was a damn fine year in my life and kaini gave me the idea from a thread in MD. i was young, dumb, full of cum and having fun.

n-n-n-n-nineteen!

ps. i'll add later when i have more time. i should do some work.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

I was 7 so I don't think I could influence myself much but I'd love to take me out for a day of fun cause I could probably entertain the shit out of my 7 year old self

Guest theSun

10 years ago i was 12.

i was a chubby video gamer who was still entertaining the idea of playing in the NBA. my favorite band was blink 182.

i'd tell myself get really strong and buff and invent google. but i'd know i won't do it anyways (this is grammatically correct). i think we'd get along.

i wonder who would win at madden

the fuck would i do with a five year old version of myself? maybe punch myself so i'd end up manning up in the future.

Probably would've talked myself into not getting tattoos!

And probably look at the old self and be depressed at not having hair anymore.

'the following girls will want to bang you so please take advantage of the opportunities you are given

oh, man, times a hundred. so many missed opportunities with the benefit of hindsight :facepalm:

If we can bring back physical objects.. I'd compile a collection of legacy mixtapes, warez consisting of the best music apps available at the time.. and samples to cover me all the way up to '97, when I got the internet :emotawesomepm9:

All of the following.

Fuck, i would be giving myself advice for about 4 hours.

'the following people will turn out to be douchebags; please don't waste your time on them'

'the following girls will want to bang you so please take advantage of the opportunities you are given

1992 was such a pivotal year for me being 14, there would be so much that I would change. i would stop sticking up for bullied people, I would have gotten on with my education and made it into a nice university. FML... really it all went wrong from there.

Archived