IGNORED

Make me cringe

Guest rumbo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.. Enjoyed everything else so far but it feels a little bit grimy to take cringe pleasure from this. After watching a few more of her vids, it turns out she's autistic and is being quite mercilessly trolled.

Hmmm.. Enjoyed everything else so far but it feels a little bit grimy to take cringe pleasure from this. After watching a few more of her vids, it turns out she's autistic and is being quite mercilessly trolled.

cringe pleasure? I don't associate those two words together.

Alan Partridge.

Guest Pennywise

cringe pleasure? I don't associate those two words together.

Alan Partridge.

I love Alan Partridge but he doesn't really make me cringe. you have a point though :(

Some people lack self awareness, and do things that are cringe worthy. She's probably a very nice girl, but she can't sing. And pleasure was never a theme in this thread.

I've looked into "Money Boy" a bit more. I thought he might have just disappeared after the wide ridicule, but he still seems to be at it.

Archived