IGNORED

Make me cringe

Guest rumbo

Rambo first brought this guy to my attention in an older thread. I cannot get over how shit he is. I think the fact that he can't see his own shitness makes it even more intriguing. I have never been able to wipe this guy from my mind. I actually think I enjoy the cringing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utq_DmL3LE8

Post the most cringe worthy thing you have at your disposal. The above video raises the bar pretty high in my opinion.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

i cant hope to top that but this was (from what ive been told) reasonably popular in the land of the dutch

and it's just garbage

look at those douchebags

look at them

First dude is out of this world. He managed to not be on beat at all, in every song. That is an almost impossible feat. You are bound to get it every once and a while. It is like staring in to space. Inconceivable, mind bending.

But you can't forget the Don of Cringe-Rap.

rehdogg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY

First dude is out of this world. He managed to not be on beat at all, in every song. That is an almost impossible feat. You are bound to get it every once and a while. It is like staring in to space. Inconceivable, mind bending.

But you can't forget the Don of Cringe-Rap.

rehdogg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY

I just woke up, and am going through the responses. Excellent cringe examples. But this guy is the runner up to RAED so far ^^. Thanks!

I love him sliding on the floor to load an empty magazine into his gun. LOL

This is very cringeworthy, but it feels like satire. That's the thing though, there is a very thin line between honest terribleness and satire.

Here is my next submission. Young Cons. Conservative ivy league-type affluent white kids trying to appeal to "da youth".

And yes, they are serious.

Guest disparaissant

oh man this had me going through old youtube favourites. how about some jan terri?

its like tim and eric but actually serious.

did you know that david aka "bud bundy" aka "d lil" " faustino had a rap single in 1992?

Guest disparaissant

totally obvious one as well

basically any time someone who is not a musician but is famous and tries to make music, the results are hilariously cringeworthy. anyone remember scarjo's tom waits cover album?

:facepalm:

Archived