IGNORED

Mushyz, Heysanna Hosanna, and Short Interlude.

murve33

This is what my library says:

Mushyz - 0:59 (Sounds like Heysanna Hosanna from Jesus Christ Super Star on a cheesey keyboard)

Heysanna Hosanna (Short Interlude) - 0:07

Are the correct track names, respectively, "Heysanna Hosanna" and "Short Interlude"?

And if so, where the hell did the title "Mushyz" come from?

Edit: Yea yea, this is probably common knowledge to everyone by now. But I've had these tracks labeled this way for years and didn't think anything of it until my girlfriend pointed out that Mushyz was a cover of Heysanna Hosanna from Jesus Christ Super Star.

What the fuck?

http://bocpages.org/...ld_Tunes_Vol._2

For me North Sea Arbeit is 0:35 seconds. So apparently I'm completely missing a BOC track. Short Interlude isn't even on the wiki.

So, my North Sea Arbeit is Mushyz, my Mushyz is Heysanna Hosanna, and Short Interlude is the end of Heysanna Hosanna.

So what the hell is North Sea Arbeit?

Hm, now I need to somehow find an mp3. So far every one I find is Mushyz.

Edit: Also, in the track Heysanna Hosanna, does the cheesey keyboard part come before or after "the inspector has been questioning me again about Gary".

Alright cool, that's what I have. Some youtube video had it the other way around so I was confused.

So when the hell do we get a Box Set? I want some hi-fi recordings in their entirety.

I hate the old tunes so much it is ridiculous.

How can you hate all of them?

"A Few Old Tunes" has several songs that sound like they are right out of the BOC Maxima era. Some good ones there.

"Old Tunes Vol 2" has such a mess of songs. The thing that's unique about this one is all of their beatless songs. They are played on disgustingly cheesey synthesizers, but the melodies in many of them are ace (Northern Plastics, Hiscores). I am currently trying to cover them all as piano arrangements to attempt to give justice to these overlooked tracks (Which is a reason I'd like someone to put North Sea Arbeit on youtube in its correct length).

"Random 35 Track Tape" is really damn cool. Between all of the guitar work and lo-fi synth melodies, Idk how you could hate it. I almost shit a brick when I heard Audiotrack 09 (b) for the first time.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

9 years of kerfuffle over these dingus tracks has permanently disgusted me. I did spook, caper and honk over them long ago. Now I hate them. They have a gross juvenile energy I cannot bear any longer.

I did disassociate them from the clean, mature work, by purging them with a mighty surge-hurge from my media player. Message boards are another matter.

As far as your project, that sounds wonderful.

Iraq Says and Nine-Rubber Wisdom are on the same mp3 file on the most common rip (i.e. haven't been split into two tracks), so the tracklisting is usually wrong from that point on Side A until the 'Short Interlude' file (i.e. "the inspector has been questioning me again about Gary".) when it becomes in sync again.

Iraq Says and Nine-Rubber Wisdom are on the same mp3 file on the most common rip (i.e. haven't been split into two tracks), so the tracklisting is usually wrong from that point on Side A until the 'Short Interlude' file (i.e. "the inspector has been questioning me again about Gary".) when it becomes in sync again.

Do you know if the interlude is supposed to be the intro to Heysanna Hosanna or if it should come after it? I've always had it come after Hosanna.

Guest Rogueofmv

I experienced this same predicament with my first download of Old Tunes Vol. 2. Not to mention the repetition/retagging of tracks in that package. It was a mess.

Eventually I found a correct version with the tracks in the right order, but I still had to split a few up myself to match the correct tracklisting (the BOCpages link had the right tracklisting). Mushyz is the track you have labeled as North Sea Arbeit, and Heysanna Hosanna should contain both the cheesy keyboard playing and "inspector has been questioning me again" sample. This is followed by Fly in the Pool, which remains the way it is.

To put it simply though:

htsk1u.jpg

My predicament was a little different. Iraq Says/Nine-Rubber Wisdom was 1 track. Everything was fine up until North Sea Arbeit (which was completely missing). Then the tracks were off until Fly in the Pool.

So, someone upload their correct "North Sea Arbeit" or pm me a link to the correct "North Sea Arbeit". The only one on youtube is funkily looped.

The End :D

Archived