IGNORED

October Sucks

SR4

Seasonal depression is already hitting me quite hard this year. Hopefully it'll level out a bit in the next couple of months. I like the aesthetics of autumn and winter - the bare trees, crisp frosty mornings, the smell of leaves - but I can never really enjoy it thanks to the profound effect it has on my state of mind.

It blows.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seasonal depression is already hitting me quite hard this year.

me too. i had a road rage incident the other day and some middle aged woman tried to run me into oncoming traffic.

Seasonal depression is already hitting me quite hard this year. Hopefully it'll level out a bit in the next couple of months. I like the aesthetics of autumn and winter - the bare trees, crisp frosty mornings, the smell of leaves - but I can never really enjoy it thanks to the profound effect it has on my state of mind.

It blows.

Me too. About a month earlier than usual though. That better mean it goes away a month earlier.

My birthday was October 3rd and my grandmother, 94, died on October 3rd from cancer. Flew to Scotland to attend her funeral.

October blows. I hate having my birthday on October because the weather sucks and it is on the brink of winter... sigh

Archived