IGNORED

for the love of chairs

jules

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love my eames sidechair, my egon eiermann, love my ligne roset sofa, besides I have a martin parr 'sternausgabe foto spezial' lying around. I have a "kreuzberger kiez" haircut. Im like from a houellebecq novel, but underpaid, no bitches around, being a pathetic selffocused loser, that has the illusion of having taste is rather hard.

85 euros a pop over here!

marko-chair-5.jpg

love my eames sidechair, my egon eiermann, love my ligne roset sofa, besides I have a martin parr 'sternausgabe foto spezial' lying around. I have a "kreuzberger kiez" haircut. Im like from a houellebecq novel, but underpaid, no bitches around, being a pathetic selffocused loser, that has the illusion of having taste is rather hard.

is this some kind of dis?

those are very cool too. i toyed with them but i ended up getting some jacobsen bent plywood knockoffs. i have 8 of them on the sides of the table and now need to find 2 armchairs for the heads.

here is a recent pic, but i guess i should post a better one for you to see if it will work in the room.

2ep4s5k.jpg

the knock offs were 8 for about $500 or so

but the quality is great!

thanks. ill try to post more pics of the room, i need help with it i think. i have always struggled with interior design. maybe it is the 3-dimensional space that throws me off but i seem to always approach things with the same linear approach i use for graphic design and i feel like it is always flat.

85 euros a pop over here!

marko-chair-5.jpg

is this some kind of dis?

no, just some afternoon-selfdeconstructing-depression.

thats the eiermann my "studiochair".

typical german, not too comfy, made to keep you productive.

35287.jpg

yea very true. i am not considering those for the table. i just like them.

i am really leaning towards those cb2 ones. the rug underneath is going to be difficult to because of the size of the table.

Archived