IGNORED

for the love of chairs

jules

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good post Kakapo, I'm about to decorate my new office/spare room. Been waiting to spot a good chair and then go from there in terms of desk and colour scheme.

I need a new office chair. Sub £200. Any suggestions?

Reasonably priced Eames EA 117 rip off... http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f0d342b7d

Not butch enough. I need something imposing yet stylish so that the next time my 24 year old female housemate barges in on me while "I'm checking for penis cancer" my insouciance seems less forced.

im with you there keltoi, i just thought it looked very ae. i would not put it in my house but i do admire it.

Konstantin_Grcic_Chair_One_(cement_base)_2nq.jpg

Chair One, Konstantin Grcic

I like the cement base, but I don't think that's the standard. There are nice legged versions as well.

one_118_b.jpg

im with you there keltoi, i just thought it looked very ae. i would not put it in my house but i do admire it.

Konstantin_Grcic_Chair_One_(cement_base)_2nq.jpg

Chair One, Konstantin Grcic

I like the cement base, but I don't think that's the standard. There are nice legged versions as well.

one_118_b.jpg

not sex.

fucking hideous, in fact.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived