IGNORED

An Apology to Richard D James

phillie-t

Sorry for posting that track which fucked up your track. Someone appeared on my msn

claiming to be you and was had me convinced and wound me up which is why i put that song out.

Really sorry for doing that it was bang out of order.

Phil

er? dont understand.

richard, i'm sorry for scaring the shit out of you after wacking you on the back in delight after your amazing set at "the end" about 6 years ago, and i'm sorry for swearing at you after you pushed passed me at the bar at dedbeat one cause the room was packed, i didnt realise it was you.

ah. feel better now.

nope, don't know him from adam. Someone led me to think that he was aphex and i was totally fooled, then he starts winding me up big style, so i was like right fuck you then and took several tracks of his 'Alberto Basalm" etc and sped them up 200npm and put a load of shit all over them and posted them here. It wasnt till a week a go i found out it want afx but someone else.

Guest AlexPallas
Sorry for posting that track which fucked up your track. Someone appeared on my msn

claiming to be you and was had me convinced and wound me up which is why i put that song out.

Really sorry for doing that it was bang out of order.

Phil

i forgive you

AlexPal

richard D james

Guest Morgan Dunn

i've heard the alberto balsam thing you speak of. it was made as a prank or something...

p.s. richard james im sorry for levatating. i really just feel the need to apologize and since im not religious...well...thats all i have to say mr. rogers. im very sorry captain nemo

Guest Morgan Dunn
OMG HE GAVE YOU THAT KICK ASS VIOLIN MIX TOO?

one silly mishap. really it jsut ended up being an ad for that band "outside"

Guest I'm Too Cool To Have An Avat

richard... I'm sorry, "Mr. D James"... i'm sorry i knocked you unconscious and tied you up before stuffing a coke bottle in your ass when you woke up. even though you enjoyed it thoroughly, i still know it was wrong. RICHARD IM SORRY

Guest DJ Alan-A-Dale

I'm sorry I called you "Dick", seriously, it wasn't my idea.

Anyway, if you're free sometime, could I intrest you in a steaming hot makeout session? I LOVE YOU RICHIE

Guest DrHat

i am sorry for pirating most of your albums, richard.

i am poor and need to buy pots to feed my family of synthesizers.

Guest Audiophile

im sorry your so damn rich from making half ass music. btw i heard chosen lords SUCKS! HAHSADJASDHHAH!

Guest AlexPallas
im sorry your so damn rich from making half ass music. btw i heard chosen lords SUCKS! HAHSADJASDHHAH!

now that's just uncalled for

ps: richard, don't make me hunt you down, kill you, and steal your harddrives, thanx

Guest DrHat
btw i heard chosen lords SUCKS! HAHSADJASDHHAH!

i'm sure he'd agree and tell you the stuff he hasn't released is much better

Archived