IGNORED

Variant - Falling Stars

Jamesqdot

Guest Enter a new display name

inb4 Mellow U complaining

I am not buying this though. I have spent enough money on their limited bullshit.

Actually to be fair, I do like this material, and the reason I'm not buying it is not because of the presentation/pricing/etc, but just because I already have the material and I'm content with the format it already exists in.

Beyond that, I just preordered the Standing Still 12" which I could not be more excited for!

Actually, Matt just confirmed that these are different versions of the tracks that were released previously. Although how different, I've no idea yet.

If you post samples, they will come.

Guest Enter a new display name

I noticed your new signature, Mellow U. To be honest with you, as I said earlier in this thread, I am through with Echospace [detroit]'s super limited CDr releases. I understand the disappointment you feel toward their recent marketing strategy.

I noticed your new signature, Mellow U. To be honest with you, as I said earlier in this thread, I am through with Echospace [detroit]'s super limited CDr releases. I understand the disappointment you feel toward their recent marketing strategy.

I was flattered man! And no worries - even if you disagreed with me about it, that's fine. I just think it's hilarious that my negativity towards these things has come to be expected!

• 1 month later...

Archived