IGNORED

christmas steam sales and gifts

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

i bought mass effect 2 from steam yesterday. second thing ive ever bought from that site. and it is awesome. im late to the ME2 party but i loved the heck out of the first one. this one is even better. :sup:

thinking of buying dawn of war 2 (retribution) as well, its been too long since ive geeked out on warhammer

Guest viscosity

PS i just won a game called DREAMFALL the longest jorney and also the longest journey which is 2 dif games i guess lol

does any1 want to trade 4 that?? cuz it looks weird

already own these, but the longest journey is a great adventure game. def up there with grim fandango and the best of em

this is not from the promotion but if anyone wants to trade or persuade i got these games sitting in my inventory:

half life 2

HL2 episode 1

secret of monkey island SE

frozen synapse

-25% off valve title

i have nothing to trade but frozen synapse looked really cool if no one else has a better offer :D

yeah it is fun once you get into it, haven't gotten too far as i'm kind of caught up with skyrim atm. i'll throw you my spare, what's your steam sn

My dad doesn't have wi-fi so I haven't unlocked anything :(

So far I have 3 coal and %50 off Valve. I'd gladly trade 1 coal anything for the coupon. I own every Valve game I want.

Yo, anyone want a bit-trip runner coupon? I'll take ANYTHING for it, I just want the achievement.

I crafted 7 coal and got that stupid coupon. Makes me really mad, I thought I'd get a game.

Archived