IGNORED

Awkward Silence Recordings

homecharlie

About a month ago I tried purchasing the split 3" Christ./fieldtriqp CD direct from the label's website. Though money was taken from my account, I never got any confirmation that the item had shipped, and I never got responses to my emails asking what happened. Are these guys a scam? Did something happen to the guy that runs the label? I'm about to go through the hassle of getting my money back through Paypal, but I'd really just like to get the CD instead.

Anyway, have any of you had experiences ordering direct from this label?

Also, I thought many of you would be unaware of Christ. releasing new music, even if it's only a couple of songs.

This seems like something went really wrong. I've released on Awkward Silence before and the same guy who runs the label also runs Unlabel, where myself and Fieldtriqp have also previously released. He's a good honest guy and I would keep trying to contact him! He's definitely not looking to rip anyone off.

Archived