IGNORED

Fred McGriff's Top 5 Foodstuffs to Spend Extra Money On

Fred McGriff

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(sorry for editing that thing 80 times)

Yeah, Little Italy is a hotbed of fair pricing and transparent marketing practices.

editing is great, one of my favorite things. everything i heard about NYC is just that, hearsay, cos i'm a continental european you see..

best cheese-shop in town here is very very old ("Kef"), where ex-voto used to work. the shop is like a tiny cavernous cellar but it has one the biggest selections i've ever seen. i ould only find this pic:

i've been in there!

how did you like it, btw? what did you buy (if remembered)?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

1. Organic vegetables

2. Organic vegetables

3. Organic vegetables

4. Organic vegetables

5. Fuck monsanto

(sorry for editing that thing 80 times)

Yeah, Little Italy is a hotbed of fair pricing and transparent marketing practices.

editing is great, one of my favorite things. everything i heard about NYC is just that, hearsay, cos i'm a continental european you see..

best cheese-shop in town here is very very old ("Kef"), where ex-voto used to work. the shop is like a tiny cavernous cellar but it has one the biggest selections i've ever seen. i ould only find this pic:

i've been in there!

how did you like it, btw? what did you buy (if remembered)?

it was more than ten years ago now! however i do remember i got something like oud amsterdam but better. very very aged strong cheddary stuff with crunchy salt crystals in it. and some of the best goudse kaas i've ever had, made the albert heijn stuff look like shit. my ex-gf was with me at the time and she was not a fan of blue cheeses so sadly i didn't get to try any of the really funky stuff.

edit: also, one of the things i remember best is the smell in there. quite something.

man, ex-voto used to deliver cheeses for restaurants and other customers for that cheese shop Kef. on his bike, courier-style. but had to quit due to his studies.

that's it baph.

maybe, but i like hash more, i buy 100gr maroc slabs off my neighbour, reasonably tasty and efficient, cos i don't like to spend TOO much on drugs.

hey chaosmachine how's the security around here? :/

dude, trust me, this liberal excess with eat itself. my neighbour is a total kethead. money, decadence, it's a dead end.

i enjoy it occassionally.

*put on sunglasses*

*puts on second pair of sunglasses*

When it was really hot out, my grandfather used to say "why, it's hotter than Dutch love out here today." I assume, based on his statement, that Dutch love is quite hot. Is this true Y/N?

Archived