IGNORED

strange sounds in the sky

Guest Helper ET

I heard a very weird sound just before Christmas, me and my wife were walking back from her mums house, it had just been snowing earlier that day, as we were just getting to the street our house is on, an almighty rumble came from the sky, we thought it was a thunder clap but no lightning came before it, the sound carried on for a good 10mins with pauses inbetween, it sounded like a massive ice glacier rumbling toward us. We never found out what it was.

I know 'they' are testing satellight controlled unmanned aircraft that can reach up to Mach 20 which can reach almost anywhere in the world in well under 30mins and will be capable of almost unlimited maneuvers without the restrictions of a pilot.

The US are particularly ahead due to using Afghanistan as a test ground.

I heard a very weird sound just before Christmas, me and my wife were walking back from her mums house, it had just been snowing earlier that day, as we were just getting to the street our house is on, an almighty rumble came from the sky, we thought it was a thunder clap but no lightning came before it, the sound carried on for a good 10mins with pauses inbetween, it sounded like a massive ice glacier rumbling toward us. We never found out what it was.

Thunder don't always have to have lightning innit - In fact as a kid (and presumably due to some specific geological/geographical conditions of where I lived) I thought thunder storms were just thunder. It wasn't until I went to a friends house that I saw one that actually had lightning as well, freaked the crap out of me it did !

It's been suggested that many of the vids are using the exact same sound clip (aparently the birds chirp at exactly the same time in many of the vids). People have said it's most-likely a viral campaign for Cloverfield 2, or Half-Life 3 (combine sounds perhaps?)

also in semi-rare phenomena power-lines make noise, simillar to what's heard in the vid

Thunder don't always have to have lightning innit - In fact as a kid (and presumably due to some specific geological/geographical conditions of where I lived) I thought thunder storms were just thunder. It wasn't until I went to a friends house that I saw one that actually had lightning as well, freaked the crap out of me it did !

Really? learn something new everyday hu?

Archived