IGNORED

Newt grinning is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen

joshuatxuk

Guest disparaissant

I dunno, being a decent person who doesn't support the oft-horrific actions of his government would be one good reason I can think of.

I mean, I don't pretend the Iraq war was okay just because most of Europe thinks it wasn't and I want to go against the grain. Because that would make me feel terrible. Because I don't think it was okay.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

i'm not personally loyal to government policies at all, it's just that on watmm it's more interesting and more beneficial to present (so called) right-leaning arguments. what would be the point of me condemning settlements or condmening the govmnt for the maltreatment of palestinians or some other shit, you can get enough of that on your own.

so you're a troll.

Guest disparaissant

that's essentially what you said

and man i cant imagine being emotionless enough to unironically present fucking terrible arguments for extinguishing human lives

that's fucked up

you have some strange definitions of trolling then, i don't just drop some controversial arguemnts for the lols and abandon thread afterwords, i try to make them seem reasonable, i work with them.

what arguments are you referring to exaclty anyway ?

we would go back and forth for ten pages about the most inane details of an argument. ive seen your work. no thanks.

you're a fan of jumping topics huh..i asked you a simple question, what do you see as my ignorance ? ignorance of what ? you don't really need to refer to anything particular to anwer that.

Guest Helper ET

i generally present arguments, not my innermost thoughts and feelings. i don't care about my image on watmm, im not trying to get into ltm or anything.

shut the fuck up

i generally present arguments, not my innermost thoughts and feelings. i don't care about my image on watmm, im not trying to get into ltm or anything.

shut the fuck up

never thought id say this, but well done ET

shut the fuck up

easy there, you warning level is high enough already.

I can't believe this guy has the opportunity to become president, what are you guys doing over there? meth?

a lot of us are, yes

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but the USA elections are a just like mexican soap opera, why are the majority of americans into this stuff? don't they realize its all bullshit?

Archived