IGNORED

Glade Festival 2012

Soloman Tump

poster1.jpg

Obviously most here will be waiting for the Overkill line-up, but there is some good techno on the main stage already (Babicz, Extrawelt and Sven Ket).

Got my ticket already, last year was a a great weekend following the move up north.

not sure about this time for me

the searching had dogs, the booze policy was a farce and the overkill and psytrance stages were the only decent areas which didnt quite warrant the high ticket price for essentially a very small setup spread over a large area

i hope it will reach its former glory again on day but in the meantime i've got my eye on other targets

• 4 weeks later...

It'd be spectacular if they manage to have a lineup as terrible as last year. As it stands this will be the third year in a row I haven't visited Glade.. Obviously the first one was because it was cancelled, but you know.

No Glade.. Bloc's shit too...

Sigh, festivals are getting rubbish.

Interesting to see Overkill is far less mashtastic/junglist and much more of the moment techno/electro stuff... Boddika, Addison Groove etc

No problem with that personally!

Guest Coalbucket PI

Might think about working the bars again, line up is just about good enough to fill two good nights

• 1 month later...

Added plenty more to the line-up since I last looked, Radioactive Man, Space Dimension Controller, Marcel Dettmann, Levon Vincent, Blawan added today. Line-ups for the thursday night also coming through...

392427_10150758214957615_15734962614_9594836_2045576640_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

apart from me, doesnt look like many going from here. You can download the set times from the website now, some great djs on and plenty to new stuff to discover.

Look out for our roadkill campsite flag and come say hello

Nice to meet you Robin! We had an absolute smasher of a weekend. A couple of hours of really shit weather and the rest of the time was awesome. Loved the new site layout and caught plenty of great music. Lovely peoples, nowhere near enough sleep, plenty of fun times and the production levels were off the scale this year - everything looked beautiful and the soundsystems were pounding. Suppose I ought to shave, shower and sleeeeeepppp

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to meet you Robin! We had an absolute smasher of a weekend. A couple of hours of really shit weather and the rest of the time was awesome. Loved the new site layout and caught plenty of great music. Lovely peoples, nowhere near enough sleep, plenty of fun times and the production levels were off the scale this year - everything looked beautiful and the soundsystems were pounding. Suppose I ought to shave, shower and sleeeeeepppp

Likewise Andrew I don't think I've met a duff watmmer in the flesh so far :beer:

Awesome psychedelic design to the whole place, it didn't even seem like the same festival as last year plus I don't think I've come across so many nice like minded souls in one place (apart from the smashed ket head who walked into my tent whilst I was in it but he was only young so Ill let him off, we've all been there). Wish I'd given the Psytrance more of a 'goa' but there's always next year.

Archived