IGNORED

Adventure Time and acid music.

Guest ansgaria

I know I'm a little off topic since I'm talking Regular Show...

That show has yet to really catch my attention. Can you recommend me a really good episode?

Besides the pilot, 'Don' and 'Caffeinated Concert Tickets' are good early episodes. I love Regular Show, but can safely say a few episodes are meh, whereas any Adventure Time is pretty much gold, likely because the production is longer and more thorough. I think Regular Show is like Beavis and Butthead - there are moments of brilliance but it can suffer from it's formulaic set-up.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I know I'm a little off topic since I'm talking Regular Show...

That show has yet to really catch my attention. Can you recommend me a really good episode?

Besides the pilot, 'Don' and 'Caffeinated Concert Tickets' are good early episodes. I love Regular Show, but can safely say a few episodes are meh, whereas any Adventure Time is pretty much gold, likely because the production is longer and more thorough. I think Regular Show is like Beavis and Butthead - there are moments of brilliance but it can suffer from it's formulaic set-up.

see, i think regular show is better than adventure time. but i guess thats personal. especially these newer episodes, they have been much better than season 1. and they arn't the typical "douchbag racoon get blue jay in trouble, then some temporal doom is rained upon the park." the original regular show cartoon "2 in the Am PM" on frederator is probably my favorite short of all time. even better than Adventure time's original short on Frederator.

a good episode squee that i think you will like is the one where they go to a chucky cheese type place to win pops a birthday presant. that one was brilliant. another great one was "just set up the chairs" that was an early one that really got me hooked onto the show.

• 6 months later...
Guest Frankie5fingers

dont know if anyone saw this or not. but in the new episode of Adventure Time: A Glitch is a Glitch. Flying Lotus did a track for it. and it was pretty awesome.

[sc5]86378481[/sc5]

• 4 years later...

s04e26 - The Lich

s05e01 - Finn the Human

s05e02 - Jake the Dog

s06e01 - Wake up

s06e19 - Is that you?

s06e36 - Hoots

s07e24 - The Hall of Egress

s04e26 - The Lich

s05e01 - Finn the Human

s05e02 - Jake the Dog

s06e01 - Wake up

s06e19 - Is that you?

s06e36 - Hoots

s07e24 - The Hall of Egress

ahhh sorry you meant regular show... miles away in quality from adventure time imo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5gMMymtFcc

Archived