IGNORED

Do you eat a lot of meat ?

Lucas

as with anything in this world, it would seem tht first we must hav a good enough reason to bother doing it. if we are motivated, if it means enough to us; we will find a way..

regarding food and animals, if a person cares enough about animal pain, sorrow and suffering, then all the facts and figures are meaningless - even their personal well-being, their physical health doesn't really matter much. they are willing to sacrifice themselves  and to find a way to go against the world, to go against nature itself for th sake of th truth. fortunately most who attempt to change their diet these days, in the modern world of convenience, are not really risking much.

remember, this rule of desire is true with anything..

me thinks this is a good rule to remember these days especially, with everything we are experiencing in th world. there have been times in th past and there will likely be again, soon; when even the laziest of us will be forced into action, forced to rise up and say no, i am not going to take this anymore!! either that or die and watch others die who they love..

th secret to life i believe; at least for me, has always been to find things that i care deeply for. inspiration is life greatest treasure, tht and love.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not eaten meat in 6 years.

The only thought of eating meat and even the smell of meat is unbearable to me.

I don't feel less energic or anything.I never feel sick after eating.Digestion is a lot easier.

I don't buy the you need to eat meat,the body desire it.

It's a bullshit argument.If you would force me to eat meat i would get sick like crazy.

Archived