IGNORED

Vuo - Icy ambient

zkom

Vuo is kinda meant as a project to release ambient/drone/experimental/musique conrétish stuff I sometimes do. Lately I've been mostly noodling with modular synths and recording some bits I find interesting. So, here's a bit about melting ice I did sometime ago.

Vuo - Jää

http://soundcloud.com/omzk/vuo-j-ice

I find it too repetitive

Thanks for listening anyway. :cool:

Yes, I admit it's repetitive, especially structurally, but that's what I was going for with the changes being more subtle knob twiddling/automation.

• 10 months later...

This track is from the same bunch of experiments with my A-100 system as Jää was. I did these a year ago but I have been busy with other stuff so I'm uploading them now. This is even more minimal. Basically a single tone modulated. :cisfor:

I have a couple of other "tracks" pending still from this set. I'll see if they're worth uploading.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hermann

In my opinion, a bit too repetitive as well, but I really like the sounds you´re using in the first one you posted. Would´ve liked it better if the bassy part towards the end came in a lot earlier, but hey that´s just me :)

The rest a bit too droney for me, but I do know a Finnish friend of mine who´d probably love to give your stuff a listen ;)

Thanks guys. :beer:

I have to say making these is actually pretty meditative. Listening to buzzing for hours while slowly turning the knobs, lol. Then trying to repeat when something interesting comes along.

• 4 months later...

Archived