IGNORED

That little yappy dog next door

J3FF3R00

but seriously this sounds like its getting to be a move out sort of problem. at which point we need serious suggestions and I think having to wear industrial earphones is insane. I was serious in my previous suggestion when i said offer to train the dog. or better yet offer to pay a trainer to work with the dog. I should read back and see what contact you have had with the owner but if you complain enough you'll be annoying him as much as his dog is annoying you.

have you seen any "it's me or the dog"? victoria stillbirth is crazy dog lady and could sort this dog out very quickly

offer to train the dog.

By which he means, run over the dog with a train.

By which he means, run over the dog with a thrust party.

By which he means, play "Meet Virginia" until everyone in the neighborhood kills themselves. (= 1:14)

By which he means, fuck the neighbor's wife from behind

yeah this is really helping guys

by which I mean you're not funny

Humor (for those who have it) helps a lot in these situations.

I do get nervous every time I click on this thread ... something terrible is eventually going to happen ...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

you could kidnap the dog and release it near a rescue kennel or a retirement home

but seriously this sounds like its getting to be a move out sort of problem. at which point we need serious suggestions and I think having to wear industrial earphones is insane. I was serious in my previous suggestion when i said offer to train the dog. or better yet offer to pay a trainer to work with the dog. I should read back and see what contact you have had with the owner but if you complain enough you'll be annoying him as much as his dog is annoying you.

have you seen any "it's me or the dog"? victoria stillbirth is crazy dog lady and could sort this dog out very quickly

offer to train the dog.

By which he means, run over the dog with a train.

By which he means, run over the dog with a thrust party.

By which he means, play "Meet Virginia" until everyone in the neighborhood kills themselves. (= 1:14)

By which he means, fuck the neighbor's wife from behind

yeah this is really helping guys

by which I mean you're not funny

Humor (for those who have it) helps a lot in these situations.

I do get nervous every time I click on this thread ... something terrible is eventually going to happen ...

eH3AM.gif

SM-58 that shit through a JBL loudspeaker with an Antares rack in between, aka ...

you should offer to tpain the dog

Update.

About a week ago, I had a meltdown and dropped an anonymous letter off at the apartment I think may have the dog (its hard to tell because you can't see exactly which door leads to which apartment).

The dog had been barking all day without stopping and was now clawing and scratching at the window violently. That sound was horrific, btw.

The jist of the letter was "I'm story to inform you your dog has become a serious problem, and now it's clawing violently at the window, so you should be concerned". I also threatened (respectfully) that I had dealt with it as long as I could endure and my next step would be filing a formal complaint with the city if the barking didn't stop immediately.

Ever since, the barking hasn't been nearly as bad. It still happens, but now it seems to be manageable.

I don't know what the owners did, nor do I care. I'm just glad my life is a little less stressful... knock on wood.

I think I found a good solution.

If I would have confronted them in person, I'm sure I would have flipped out in some way. The stern, respectful, anonymous letter was definitely the way to go.

Neighbors around here have a dog. Each and every fucking one of them. That means that when one starts barking they all join in. Also, there's roosters that start cocking at around 1 am every night.

Most of all there's one dog that's barking his ass off these days. I might go Tyrannosaurus on him.

I feel sorry for everybody that has problems with barking dogs. I hate this shit.

I've started noticing something similar in my neighbourhood. A dog howling/crying that sounds suspiciously human-like (actually, I initially thought it was the hippies in the house behind my block of flats, since they make all sorts of fucked up noises, mostly chanting though). It's not nearly enough for me to want to complain, plus I can't quite pinpoint where it's coming from. Just another one of the many noises I hear in the suburb I live in. The others being mostly junkies having heated arguments with each other..

Update.

About a week ago, I had a meltdown and dropped an anonymous letter off at the apartment I think may have the dog (its hard to tell because you can't see exactly which door leads to which apartment).

The dog had been barking all day without stopping and was now clawing and scratching at the window violently. That sound was horrific, btw.

The jist of the letter was "I'm story to inform you your dog has become a serious problem, and now it's clawing violently at the window, so you should be concerned". I also threatened (respectfully) that I had dealt with it as long as I could endure and my next step would be filing a formal complaint with the city if the barking didn't stop immediately.

Ever since, the barking hasn't been nearly as bad. It still happens, but now it seems to be manageable.

I don't know what the owners did, nor do I care. I'm just glad my life is a little less stressful... knock on wood.

I think I found a good solution.

If I would have confronted them in person, I'm sure I would have flipped out in some way. The stern, respectful, anonymous letter was definitely the way to go.

Yaaay! Nice work.

Archived