IGNORED

luke vibert set list bloc 2011

Guest robot

Guest Coalbucket PI

He starts with I Love Acid of course, then I don't recognise any of the acidy stuff until about 15 minutes in, when he plays Shades of Rhythm - Exorcist

[media=]

[/media]

and then Fairy by Glass Domain

[media=]

[/media]

and a few tracks later is 808 State - Flow Coma into this:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlyiQLfkMPs[/media]

Theres a slow amen break tune around 30 mins in that I can't remember what it is but I recognise, hopefully someone else will get that one...

The rap track with the Tighten Up break and the sample that says "hey hey"is Hey Hey by DJ Mink.

The track that says LFO is LFO by LFO.

The track with the hiccups is Hiccups by Glass Domain again

[media=]

[/media]

There is a think break rave classic called Lost by Gonzo at 50min, and then he finishes with Meat Beat Manifesto

[media=]

[/media]

Interestingly this video appears to be uploaded by wattm user Edgey.

Sorry I realise now I could have just written this up as a set list instead of a rambling multimedia thesis, but that's not gonna happen now.

Guest robot

cheers, annoyingly those are the ones i already know, its tracks 2,3, i would really like to ID. Although the 2nd track sounds like one of his own Im just to lazy to work it out which one. The third one is really cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived