IGNORED

Synths, drumboxes and isolation...

Audioblysk

An old jam I did with a few pieces of hardware. I thought it was something worth showing peers here. I remember I spent the day setting everything up and recorded it to this little fostex 4-track in one take. This was like one of the 3 jams that came out of it, I liked the flow of this one the best.

Its always weird to look back on old projects and not really remember how you made some sounds, it just gets cooler the more you forget what you made sometimes... ENJOY

Guest Frankie5fingers

really cool, i love that melody that comes in. so very awkward but fits so perfectly. and i know what you mean. i sometimes look back at some songs i made long ago and wonder how the hell i made that sound. lol. but for some reason, forgetting how you made it makes the song sound so much better.

I love the sounds. That melody is super pretty. This makes me want to get my hardware setup going again. My setup can't achieve anything close to this in terms of crispness but that's what I like about it :emotawesomepm9:

Ah man, that distorted filtered pad is fucking excellent!

Thanks guys!

@ Modey, I used to not have any DAW's when I first started producing, hated them at first, mostly due to stoned ignorance haha. So, synths and sequencers were the way to go.

This is probably one of my favorite hardware pieces I ever did. Maybe I post more? Again thanks for listening, the YLC section of this site is awesome! I always have new interesting music to hear from you guys!

Guest nahuo

that was beatiful. I dont have that much time here, but I always wondered what sort of sounds the guy in the kilt was making.

http://soundcloud.com/samadhi_sun-1/shimmy-shaah

This is one thats a little more rough, I mess up in a few places, but I love the melodies on this one. Same process and setup as the first one, just a different jam/day.

Watch out, its not mixed the best as you can tell by the waveform. :unsure:

Enjoy! As always, comments, qualms or a general 'fuck you' is not only appropriate, but welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SampleScience

I like the vibe of the track, mellow even if the recording is a bit rough. Good old lofi always gives more crispyness to the drums & the synths sounds amazing!

Archived