IGNORED

D^vid Firstly - D^vid Firstly

marf

Guest jasondonervan

Wow, this is right up my street :ok: Great stuff and thanks for sharing. Now to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon hoovering it all up from Soundcloud!

Guest jasondonervan

Nice one Roasty - guessing that includes the tape mix tracks on his soundcloud?

Loving the fact that all his tracks are a) downloadable and b) in .wav format! Props for that.

His music has gone way under the radar for too long! I think he currently is one of the most exciting artists in my opinion. One of those artists i get excited about when there's a new track out. :)

His music has gone way under the radar for too long! I think he currently is one of the most exciting artists in my opinion. One of those artists i get excited about when there's a new track out. :)

Precisely! You can imagine my excitement when a package from Netherlands arrived in the mail :)

Precisely! You can imagine my excitement when a package from Netherlands arrived in the mail :)

:D

There are still some left before we move over to the next release so.. RING YO MATES

Guest jasondonervan

marf, I think you may have put me on to one of my favourite artists in 2012. I've been playing all the soundcloud tracks (and the Blood Becomes Water mix) over the last day or two, and everything I hear is brilliant. I like his mangling of 90s era game samples into sinister soundscapes, the Dreamcast bootscreen sample a particular highlight. I hope he's pushing some tracks out to labels - I'd be stunned if this time next year he hasn't got a release or two out.

Oh, and Fahz0r - I put in an order yesterday :happy:

• 11 months later...

Archived