IGNORED

Death Grips - No Love Deep Web

Guest Aserinsky

I think he should go back to using a normal drum set live. The all-tom thing just doesn't work imo. I see what he's going for, but it makes the drums sound so dull.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest homo detritus

For me this is now pretty much the counterbalance of BOC, and the serene side of Aphex and Autechre etc.

Dwell in this paranoid, angsty fuckhole for a while, it gets exhausting, then follow up with Stone In Focus for instance.

The electric safehaven synthesized by the highly exposed targets of our fandom.

SPACE JAM. OK: ITS ON!!

Guest homo detritus

Yeah and whats with the dick you say? Its just healthy, as someone here said. Moderation is all, wont have to cut it off.

CULTURE SHOCK: FUCK YOURSELF FUCK YOURSELF!

Scratch moderation and you get modulations. Err, or summit.

Guest Aserinsky

wtf are you doing? go sit in the corner and read dem mawfuckin' rules

btw, there's an unmastered version of TMS floating around out there. I know some of you (jefferoo) are interested. apparently it was uploaded to /mu/ by Ride, I dl'ed it off some obscure sendspace link but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. will confirm.

Already downloaded it from the same link, can confirm it's legit. I remember posting a graphic comparison of the two in the TMS thread, but yeah insanely massive difference. No brickwalling or bass cut off!

P.S. What the hell just happened in this thread!?

• 5 months later...

Archived