IGNORED

Cam'rong

Amen Warrior

the melodies are very nice and pleasant sounding. As a whole the track is pretty good, but the vocal sample sounds extremely out of place to me. Good thing it's not there for nearly long enough to ruin the entire track.

good stuff

u-ziq tuning

also that 303 really stands out/sparkles/whatever. Is it a real

it sounds like you sampled the instruments but I mean that in a good way. Epitome of music = everything sounds like a sample even if it isn't

Thanks for listening, yeah i guess i sampled my own 303, i cut together bits from a longer recording a pieced them together,

I was trying to make a piece of music that was the exact opposite of that camron track, mainly to make me and my mate laugh, but it turned out to be something quite nice. I might flesh it out if i have time... :beer:

i like the vocal samples. it does kind of create a weird vibe with the way those samples are juxtaposed with the otherwise slightly dark, slightly ominous acid stuff going on. but i like it that way.

• 5 months later...

Been listening to this track on repeat the last two days. Rått som et pissehull.

Thanks for listening :beer: what does that last bit mean? :)

It literally means "Raw as a pissing hole", which in norwegian, means that it's really good!

I've been listening to your soundcloud stream, and I probably think Cam'rong is the best bit, whollistically.

Archived