IGNORED

Rainfall

ganus

Yeah, it has been normalized, but it's mostly raw tracks, so I probably need to do some compression & noise gating to get it to a decent volume. the percussion & the repetitiveness are definitely also on my radar for changes for the next version.

thanks guys

it's ok. i think it would be better if it were just like the introduction to a much more 'epic' type of track that would start after a bit of this as a buildup. i think this would serve pretty well in that context.

it's ok. i think it would be better if it were just like the introduction to a much more 'epic' type of track that would start after a bit of this as a buildup. i think this would serve pretty well in that context.

ya for sure!

Guest drakmin

JX sounds nice as always. I feel this is not yet completed song but more like a demo or intro of album. Dnb styled drums might be nice contrast to the soft and fat overall sound you have going.

thanks for the feedback all

i feel like this track doesnt hold a lot of weight on its own. its very pleasant but i think it would sound much better in the context of a whole album in between more beat driven tracks

I agree with both of you. it is definitely more of an atmosphere track, and if I do ever use it, it'll probably be about 30 seconds long and used in between much bigger tracks as a bit of a break. that was kind of what I was thinking when I made it anyway.

I hate to repost, but since this thread is getting way more attention than my others, and this song kind of needs context, this is the sort of stuff it will be presented with if I use it on my album

http://soundcloud.com/kotekan/kotekan-demo-2012

(beat driven trax start at :49)

Archived