IGNORED

Cybertone - Selfmade Funk

GraveGlitcher

Could be hazier for me. I would really use some subtle sidechaning and more EQing, above all on the beat and way too loud bass-instrument. Over all, it's a nice listen.

Lovely tune man. Very hazy indeed. The percussion was awesome!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it, can't get enough of your new album( even ordered the CD+3'CD ).

Could be hazier for me. I would really use some subtle sidechaning and more EQing, above all on the beat and way too loud bass-instrument. Over all, it's a nice listen.

Thanks for giving it a listen, I actually don't do the hazy dub thing very often so *shrug*. This definitely needs some EQ adjustment, I originally used headphones when I did them before. Thank you for the advice, always appreciated.

cool layering

kick isn't loud enough

that side stick high pitched percussion sound started getting a bit annoying to me towards the end

tick tick tick tick

tick tick tick tick

also it's kinda short,i could deal with another 2 minutes or so completing the thought

Archived