IGNORED

Pope says same-sex marriage is destroying the ‘essence of humanity’

syd syside

Guest waveformblue

Okay...so I just read about something the new Pope said was still a Cardinal. He equated same-sex adoption to a "form of discrimination against children".

WTF kind of verbal ju-jitsu is this ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest waveformblue

new pope is from Argentina...would be funny if it turned out he wasn't a pedo, but a nazi

Well there are allegations that he collaborated with the Junta in the kidnapping of a couple of Jesuit priests.

I think it's safe to say that narrow-minded, dark-age-mentality cults are falling apart from the inside. Makes me feel better about certain things.

CHATMM is as pope-ular as ever.

I fixed your post.

Guest dese manz hatin

come on you idiots what did you expect? new pope going "step aside ladies, I only want dicks now"?

this is the catholic church after all. it will probably take another 2 to 3 generations of cardinals to get them near the acceptable levels of tolerance. regarding the choices we had, the guy is definitely among the best ones IMO. he seems like a homeboy

come on you idiots what did you expect? new pope going "step aside ladies, I only want dicks now"?

this is the catholic church after all. it will probably take another 2 to 3 generations of cardinals to get them near the acceptable levels of tolerance. regarding the choices we had, the guy is definitely among the best ones IMO. he seems like a homeboy

keep in mind the Catholic Church did not officially accept heliocentric theory until the 20th century.

Archived