IGNORED

Who's Your Neighbor

Nebraska

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live alone in a rural subdivision for six years. My nearest neighbors are multiple hundreds of feet away. I know a couple people's names but hardly talk to them. I'm hoping to move again sometime and not have neighbors at all.

Hows your internet gonna be then.

Well the area I'm kind of looking at I guess it would be sattelite internets.

I just moved and I don't know my neighbors but I have roommates and they are normal and not worth mentioning on a messageboard sorry guys I will try to lead a more entertaining life full of colorful characters that sweep me off my feet into a swashbuckling adventure full of danger, thrills, sex&love, money hoes bitches blunts ice, the sun shining and the children playing, birds singing, good burrito joints, a nice craft beer and some goddamm respect

I've moved back into my parents house while trying to sell my house, it's wierd.

No special neighbors, but it's a posh area so i assume there will be all sorts going off.

We live right next to a old ruined castle and there's always people up there doing some witchcraft and pagan shit...

I've moved back into my parents house while trying to sell my house, it's wierd.

No special neighbors, but it's a posh area so i assume there will be all sorts going off.

We live right next to a old ruined castle and there's always people up there doing some witchcraft and pagan shit...

This sounds awesome, can you bring a boom box and some Type O Negative and be like "hey what are you guys doing can I hang out with you guys"

But seriously, living next to a ruined castle sounds beautiful.

life without internet isn't as bad as you think..

yeah I got rid of my mobile internet(smartphone, ipad etc) so I actually started figuring out sunvox on my ipad since I cant search the internet for gear I want to buy but can't afford anyways.

on my floor there's one short bald guy who looks like a bouncer/bodybuilder, but he has a tiny dog and car, which doesnt quite fit the image. His door has a Modeselektor sticker and he also likes to annoy the other next door neighbor by stomping up and down the hallway, because he dared to complain once about the noise...besides that he's pretty cool.

The other guy on our floor has a 14-y old daughter who seems to have a crush on me...at least she leers at me every time she gets the chance to. The :pedobear: version of Lynch's neighbor...

Archived