IGNORED

Final Fantasy 7....me What would be yours?

Guest SB39

FFVII was hands down the best RPG game I've ever played. Only game that may trump it is Zelda: Link to the past for SNES. Can never get tired of playing this game for some reason.

It is very good - though the opening few hours didn't do much for me. The start of 7 hits you instantly. If you mixed the whole opening midgar brilliance of 7 and the dark world onwards of 6 you'd have a perfect final fantasy.

Guest Frankie5fingers

It is very good - though the opening few hours didn't do much for me. The start of 7 hits you instantly. If you mixed the whole opening midgar brilliance of 7 and the dark world onwards of 6 you'd have a perfect final fantasy.

nah. just make a dedicated blitzball game and it would be the greatest FF of all.

bliss

Incredible. Takes me back nearly 15 years ago to my university days. When I shoulda been shaggin', but damn gotta get those materia levels up. Knights of the round

That friggin moment where it goes from the cutscene to golden saucer I was liek wtf, this shit is for real

bliss

Incredible. Takes me back nearly 15 years ago to my university days. When I shoulda been shaggin', but damn gotta get those materia levels up. Knights of the round

omnislash ftw!

Archived