IGNORED

78 Swings

Rbrmyofr

Love me some tite computer syncopation. A fully enjoayble, nicely melodic choon. Love the chord progression, it's not one I hear a lot in electronic music. The pads that the tune sits on about halfway through are rite lush, m8. Good braindance.

If I have any constructive criticism, it's that the last minute is kind of unnecesary to the track as a whole, to me it kind of distracted from the euphoric middle section. Maybe you could shorten it or do something to the middle section to give it a real dynamic climax. Other than tat it's a solid work.

Yeah, I wavered a bit between doing the change near the end or not but I ended up liking it, the first half is so saccharine it needed a tiny downer in my opinion. Thanks for the comments by the way.

Guest Frankie5fingers

very cool, love the progression. but i gotta disagree with Salv. i think that last min is pretty good, but to have the track end on it makes it sound off. i would have that section blend slowly into another section like the middle then have the track end. it would make it come full circle.

overall, great track.

Guest active galaxies

Impressive stuff that gets increasingly complex and more interesting as it progresses, I'm with Salvatorin on the chord progression: this is what makes the whole thing work.

I'm fine with the final section of the track, which sits well with the rest of it in my opinion, the only thing that felt a little awkward is the drum roll bit around 2:50 where you segue into the new section. This took me out of the track a bit, perhaps a smoother way of joining this up would make it cohere more tightly?

I actually have come to like the ending just as much as the middle. What I think should be added is some subtle dynamics. Everything is all at the same level right now which is fine and dandy but the tune could pop more. Some sensitive eq'ing would do this some good.

Archived