IGNORED

Thought Experiment Thread

Fred McGriff

Do you guys think if we spent enough time in a thought experiment wherein the passage of time occurred at a rate 100 times faster than reality, we could simply describe what's around us until, next year, after 100 virtual years had passed, we could just pick and choose cool highly advanced technologies that are already existing in our thought experiment and then invent them in reality?

*walks around thought experiment wearing the google glasses*

two weeks have passed

*wakes up, places bacon on Honeywell vortex fan that suspends bacon in mid air by blasting air upwards*

*sets the microwave for 3 minutes on high with the microwave door open towards the bacon*

could be dangerous with the carbon monoxide. we would need to eliminate cars that run on conventional fuel. oh shit. a fully integrated fart-chamber fueled vehicle. the exhaust is breathable which you convert to fart which fuels the car.

So, we have a guy wearing shocks, driving a fart powered car, frying bacon in mid air inside the car where the grease is actually lubricating the tracks? Whilst playing FIFA 2378 with his mind? Can we get Gaarg to mspaint that?

Guest Rambo

Its febuary 2019. i am fucking a slightly more advanced sex doll.

I can hear women screaming in the distance....not sure that's an advance as such.

It is weeks later now. I am at work, and instead of underwear, I am wearing highly advanced, super absorbant, disposable "portable toilet clothing" that allows me to soil myself without having to stop what I am doing.

Archived