IGNORED

Thought Experiment Thread

Fred McGriff

I'm just going to slow it down and try to go backwards. Maybe I'll find some new technologies in that direction.

So, we have a guy wearing shocks, driving a fart powered car, frying bacon in mid air inside the car where the grease is actually lubricating the tracks? Whilst playing FIFA 2378 with his mind? Can we get Gaarg to mspaint that?

i made this on saturday

fartcarsall.png

I think Pixar's vision of the future in Wall-e was spot on. Come 2805 we'll all be talking clown fish, searching the oceans looking for our lost son. You'll see!

So, we have a guy wearing shocks, driving a fart powered car, frying bacon in mid air inside the car where the grease is actually lubricating the tracks? Whilst playing FIFA 2378 with his mind? Can we get Gaarg to mspaint that?

i made this on saturday

fartcarsall.png

holy crap. it's stunning.

I'm blown away by how much you could accomplish by drawing the guy's leg up like that

In this future, I am depressed:

1 month ago, the afex twins died of cancer after eating too many air friend bacons, and, using current day technology, accurate simulations of his brain are available to buy on Netphlux.

Shortly after his death mining was done to free the unreleased 'Metz' track and a unheard Windowlicker remix.

It was a good day.

Next came 'Selected Post Mortem Works 2013 to, well, now'.

6 CDs, all unlistenable whining about his failed marriage, they can't be unheard.

Archived