IGNORED

not a boring track, I PROMISE!

kokoon

i feel really confident about this track and it seems that the production paths i chose recently really fit me well.

it's the track i'm most proud of so far, so i guess it's worth a listen.

more rashes (parts i and ii)

(part ii starts on 5:57)

warning: the rashes are awefully big and they're gray.

it sounds better on speakers (LOUD!!!) although it was produced entirely on headphones. but with really extreme volume levels. the track actually sounds quite a bit better in uncompressed audio format.

feedback much appreciated!

damn, u made that sound of a tv on u mute the sound of it and change the channels, great elephant synth, i luv it how it shakes me, good for drum n bassing, theremin sound...

hahah, the destruction, i really dig this fat fart bass sound!!!!!!!!!

i must confess, thiz iz probably one of da best noize trax i´ve heard in my entire lief, when it getz fat, it getz fat!!!!

thanks guys, i really appreciate your time :) and i'm super-glad you like it! did you listen to it on headfones or loudspeakers?

Guest iep

this is a MINDBENDER..!

some mammoth shit going on in this track,

cries of pre-pre-historic beasts and monoliths slowly yet surely shifting on the earth they were built on, more massive then granite and more mencaing then a rabid horse in a dark alley, this track is like a DOM-induced fata morgana of grey stone and black wood on a rainy day in 2030045 BC!

thanks guys, i really appreciate your time :) and i'm super-glad you like it! did you listen to it on headfones or loudspeakers?

phones

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iain C
this is a MINDBENDER..!

cries of pre-pre-historic beasts and monoliths slowly yet surely shifting on the earth they were built on, more massive then granite and more mencaing then a rabid horse in a dark alley, this track is like a DOM-induced fata morgana of grey stone and black wood on a rainy day in 2030045 BC!

That's an awesome review by the way, just thought I'd mention... really wanna hear the track now! But I have to wait until I get home

yeah that's an awesome review! it really made my day and it encouraged me to finish a 4-track ep i'm now trying to get released on a netlabel. thanks so much Iep!

This is a great track and while I am no longer a fan or proponent of noise, I will say that, when I used to make noise back in the day, it sounded just like this stuff. And this truth leads me to believe that you made it in fruity loops by loading samples into the control and slowing it down and triggering them separately while adding effects or envelopes.

It's an effective piece, although exhibiting no musical value whatsoever, so I am going to say that it's a great sound installation piece.

Maybe I'll post some of my old stuff to compare.

cheers man, yeah musical value of this track is debatable... but i think it works very well in time... like it's not a static track, you can listen to it a lot of times and it's still interesting.

you're wrong on the fruity loops - i've never used them in my life and this was made completely computer-less (except recording it), on hardware machines. and there was only 1 digital machine involved and it's a reverb :cool:

please, do post your stuff, i'm really interested!

THis is cool. More stuff along these lines. Maybe an album?

Although heapdphone listening would be suck because the right channel dominates it so much.

headphones don't suck cause right doesn't dominate that much when you're well into the track. i made the track exclusively on headphones and found out later how great sounds on loudspeakers.

anyway, i'm really glad you guys like it! like i've said - i have a 4 track ep to be released on a slovenian netlabel and i'll surely let you know!

This is a great track and while I am no longer a fan or proponent of noise, I will say that, when I used to make noise back in the day, it sounded just like this stuff. And this truth leads me to believe that you made it in fruity loops by loading samples into the control and slowing it down and triggering them separately while adding effects or envelopes.

It's an effective piece, although exhibiting no musical value whatsoever, so I am going to say that it's a great sound installation piece.

Maybe I'll post some of my old stuff to compare.

WHERE WERE U WHEN I START DISSING "AMBIENT" ON GENERAL BANTER?????

this is a MINDBENDER..!

That's an awesome review by the way, just thought I'd mention... really wanna hear the track now! But I have to wait until I get home

so did you listen to it then? :pinch:

Archived