IGNORED

The Bro - Blue Skys (demo)

Guest The Bro

It's big tricky to comment on a demo like this when we don't know what you're planning to do with it. Like, are the sounds going to change, do you plan on changing the structure etc.

I'd like to comment but I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Guest The Bro

It's big tricky to comment on a demo like this when we don't know what you're planning to do with it. Like, are the sounds going to change, do you plan on changing the structure etc.

I'd like to comment but I don't want to waste anyone's time.

No do comment because I'd like to know what to do next to it. I feel I've got the bones of something decent but if not then you know let me know.

Skies?

Sorry my spelling ain't great he he.

I like it. I'd like to hear some phat moog style synths in there or some bright bouncy stabs to complement that synth bass you've got plucking away.

But that's just what I would do with it.

Good start!

Edit: on second listen, perhaps a few different breaks too.

cheers

Guest The Bro

da bro is in da house!

get some sexy voice samples and play some lush synth solo somewhere around the track...

On it!

The structure of the track is alright, and so are the melodies... but that slap bass thing... Either you need to make it sound way less dry or replace it with something better. It really doesn't do the track any favors.

Changed anything since posting it in here?

Archived